This is the face of a pouting corgi. Hawkeye doesn’t think it’s fair that all the little kids get treats tonight and he doesn’t. He bit the bullet, bought a costume… he thought that’s all that he was supposed to do. And yet, no treats came his way. What is Iron Man to do?! Well, this little guy is in luck! I whipped together some quick and easy Pumpkin Peanut Butter dog treats just for him on this Halloween night! After all, how could I say no to that little face? I didn’t have any big plans for the holiday so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to hang out with my little man. After all, we spent about an hour looking for the perfect costume, and I’d hate to see his costume go to waste!
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oats (optional if your dog is on a grain free diet)
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour
- 3 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, and cinnamon
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter until combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Roll half a tablespoons worth of dough into a ball then flatten into a circle.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on cooling racks and let cool thoroughly. They will harden as they cool.