Hey world! This is what a blog post looks like when you’re buried under your masters thesis, on top of interviewing for an executive internship:
EAT THIS. ITS DELICIOUS.
- 1/2 salmon (about 2 lbs), with or without skin (remove before eating)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 green onions
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Lay the salmon on a double sheet of foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar and canola oil.
- Fold all four sides of the foil up and pour the mixture evenly over the
- Lay the slices of ginger and garlic, and the green onions on top of the
- Seal the foil by folding it as though you wrapping a present. Slide the foil
- packet onto the grill and close the lid. Cook until the salmon is just cooked
- through, about 10 minutes. Take care not to overcook the salmon.
- Unwrap the salmon from the foil, remove the garlic, ginger and green
- onions, and cut into pieces and serve hot or at room temperature.
AND it’s saving my life right now because it’s quick, easy, and you can make it ahead of time.
And I promise to be back to my normal chatty self as soon as possible! Happy eating!!